1 Mar 2013

Wild Nailart

Wild Nailart


So nothing about the almond shape says demure to me.
These nails are so vulgar and over the top, only a tinny Jaguar ring accessory will do. I adore them. I wouldn't leave the house in them, especially coming from Wythenshawe, but as an experiment in how far you can push a pink, gold and black classic manicure, I'm pleased with them for sure.
I used the ever present Max Factor Pinkandescence, Revlon Gold Coin and Kriston 56 (Black) and a number 1 nailart brush for smaller lines, everything else was straight off the polish brush.



Wild Nailart

Wild Nailart

Wild Nailart

No comments:

Post a Comment

I answer ALL comments and will usually check back to your blog if you have one. So leave a comment, suggestion, or just go in peace and enjoy your day